The Widgetkit Slideshow is the ultimate image and content slideshow for Joomla and WordPress. It's flexible, easy to customize and completely build with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Clean and very lightweight code
- 15 eye-catching transition effects
- All effects are hardware accelerated CSS3 animations
- Support for HTML captions
- Swipe navigation on mobile phones
- Build with HTML5, CSS3, PHP 5.2+, and the latest jQuery version
- Works with Joomla 1.5, 1.6, WordPress and Stand-alone
How To Use
The Widgetkit Slideshow takes full advantage of the very user-friendly Widgetkit administration user interface. It has never been easier to create and manage all the slideshows and their different slides in one place. After you created a slideshow you can load it anywhere in your theme using shortcodes or the universal Widgetkit Joomla module or WordPress widget.
- Available for WordPress, Joomla 1.5 and 1.6
- All widgets can work stand-alone
- Use shortcodes to show widgets anywhere
- Clean and lightweight code
- Semantic HTML5 markup
- Asset file Minification and Compression
- Supports touch gestures for mobile devices
- Uses hardware accelerated CSS3 animations
- Build on HTML5, CSS3, PHP 5.2+, jQuery 1.5+
How It Works
Widgetkit basically acts as a platform for all our widgets. It installs as a single component in Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.6 or as a plugin in WordPress 3.x. The Widgetkit dashboard presents you an overview of all widgets. You can create, edit or delete all widgets and their content in one place. And after you have created the content for your first widget you can either use a shortcode or a module to display your widget anywhere on your website. In fact you can do both because once have you created a widget you are able to display it multiple times and reuse it on different parts of your website.